- 1½ cups fresh raspberries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons Linwoods Organic Hemp Protein+ with Flaxseed, Chia Seed, Cocoa & Beetroot Powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 300 g semi sweet chocolate (a dark chocolate with no dairy can be used for a vegan magic shell sauce)
- 100 g coconut oil, melted
- 5 teaspoons freeze-dried raspberry powder (can be omitted for a regular chocolate magic shell)
- pinch of salt
- Add your raspberries and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup to a blender and mix until smooth, set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut cream, hemp protein powder, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Now, fill about 1½ tablespoons of your raspberry sauce into the bottom of each popsicle mould, carefully layer the coconut cream mixture on top, leave a bit of space and add another tablespoon of raspberry sauce to go on top.
- Use a popsicle sticks to carefully swirl through the mixture in the mould to achieve a marble effect.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours or until fully solid.
- Break your chocolate into small little pieces and put them into a tall, slim, microwave-proof jar.
- Add the coconut oil and freeze-dried raspberry powder (can be omitted) and carefully melt it in the microwave. Use short intervals and stir multiple times, of course, you can do it in a bain Marie instead. Don't make it too hot or it might melt your ice cream.
- Take your popsicles out of their moulds and dip them into the melted chocolate, the magic shell will harden within seconds.
- Optional: Sprinkle with freeze-dried raspberry powder.