Recipe by SpamellaB.com
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 heaped tablespoon Linwoods Milled Flaxseed Almonds Brazil Nuts Walnuts & Co-Enzyme Q10
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons beetroot juice
- 4 tablespoons fresh or frozen raspberries
- Toasted coconut flakes, to decorate
- First make the chia pudding: Mix together the ingredients and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Now mix together the oats, flaxseeds, almond milk and beetroot juice. Mash up 3 tablespoons of the raspberries and fold them in. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Time to layer up (you can do this up to the night before): Spoon half of the chia pudding into a kilner jar or pot with a screw lid. Top with the raspberry layer, then spoon over the rest of the chia pudding.
- Place the rest of the raspberries on top and sprinkle with coconut chips.