- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 38g coconut cream
- 57g almond milk
- 200g frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Linwoods organic hemp protein with Flaxseed, Bio Cultures, Vitamin D & Co-Enzyme Q10
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Simply add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Spoon the blend into your popsicle moulds, tapping the mould on a hard surface as you go to remove any air bubbles.
- Insert your stick and pop into the freezer.
- You may need to go back after 10 mins to straighten your stick if it has fallen.
- Freeze until hard.
- Once you're ready to eat, add your favourite toppings e.g. cacao sauce, peanut butter, almond butter, crushed nuts or chia seeds.
Recipe by Tony & Jen's