- 100g brown rice flour
- 100g oats
- 2 tablespoons Linwoods Milled Flaxseeds with Chia, Apple & Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 50g coconut sugar
- 1 x can of coconut milk, chilled in the fridge overnight - scrape the cream from the can and use this
- 100ml almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50g raisins or sultanas
- 50g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line a 9x9in baking tin.
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor except the raisins and chocolate chips and whizz up until smooth and a slightly sticky batter has formed.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and raisins then spoon into the tin and smooth out evenly.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until firmed up (it will still be quite soft) and golden. Leave to cool in the tin then cut into squares and keep in the fridge. Serve and enjoy!