- 40g puffed rice or rice crispy cereal
- 50g walnut pieces
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 50g dried blueberries (or other dried fruit)
- 30g cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons Linwoods Chia Seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 200g almond or peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- Mix together the puffed rice, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, dried blueberries, cacao nibs, chia seeds and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Melt the but butter and maple syrup then pour over the dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a tin or tub lined with greaseproof paper and pack down tightly. Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, remove from the freezer, place on a chopping board and cut into 9 pieces and serve. Keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.