- 1 & ½ cup squidgy Medjool dates
- Nearly 1 cup of Linwoods Milled Sunflower & Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon spirulina powder
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao or cocoa powder
- Pinch of flaky sea salt
- 3-4 drops culinary grade peppermint oil or ¼ teaspoon real peppermint extract
- Put everything into a food processor (not a blender) until it forms a dough ball.
- Pinch a small blob off, and roll between your fingertips into a chocolate bon bon. You’ll get about 30 of these.
- Chill until set. They also keep really well in the freezer.