Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
Servings – 4
For the Sauce
- 80g peanut butter, smooth is a must, rich roast is personal preference
- 80ml low sodium soy sauce or tamari for gluten free
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 heaped tsp chili paste or chili flakes
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 120ml water
- 2 tbsp Linwoods Milled Flaxseed Almonds Brazil nuts Walnuts & Co-Enzyme Q10
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small courgette thinly sliced or use a julienne peeler for zoodles
- 1 medium carrot thinly sliced or use a julienne peeler for zoodles
- 200g dry spaghetti or noodles of choice
- Spring onions and sesame seeds to serve
- Blend together all sauce ingredients in a high speed blender.
- This dish can be served as a salad or warm. Either way but you pasta or noodles on to cook according to packet instructions.
- If choosing to cook your veggies, add some sesame oil or olive oil if you don’t have sesame, into a pan. Saute the pepper, orange and red, for about 5 minutes.
- Add courgette and carrot to the pan and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Drain the noodles and add to the pan.
- Give everything a toss and then add your sauce; you can reserve a little for serving on the side.
- Use a tongs to toss the veggies and pasta together with the sauce.
- Allow to heat through for 2 -3 minutes.
- Serve in bowls topped with sliced spring onion and sesame seeds over the top.