- 100g frozen peas
- 75g edamame beans (fresh or frozen)
- 1 x small can chickpeas in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to season
- !Serve with Linwoods Superseeds Snackettes
- Cook the peas and edamame beans (if needed) then drain and cool.
- Place in a blender along with the chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, mint, olive oil and seasoning. Whizz up until almost smooth - you may want to keep a bit of texture.
- Transfer to a bowl and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour until needed.
- Serve with Snackettes - the ideal way to scoop up the dip!l