- 200g rolled oats
- 3 teaspoons matcha powder
- 4 tablespoons smooth nut butter
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30g Linwoods Sun-Dried Goji Berries
- 30g coconut chips/flakes
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C.
- Mix together the oats and matcha powder in a bowl.
- Melt the nut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil then whisk in the vanilla.
- Pour into the dry ingredients and stir to combine along with the goji berries and coconut.
- Spread the mixture out on a lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes just as it starts to go golden. Leave to cool then keep in a kilner jar for up to 1 week.