Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – Nada if you have your rice cooked!
Servings – 4
For the Hemp Tahini Coriander Cream
- 60g Linwoods Shelled Hemp
- 60g drippy tahini
- 2 large handfuls of fresh coriander leaves
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 80ml water
- 1 garlic clove
For the Bowls
- Short grain brown rice or rice of choice, approx. ½ cup cooked per person
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- Half a small cucumber thinly sliced
- 8 – 10 radishes thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots; create ribbons using a peeler!
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed well
- Sesame seeds and fresh coriander to serve
- Blend together all “cream” ingredients in a high speed blender. You will need a high speed blender to create a creamy smooth dressing.
- Set to one side or you can make it and store it in the fridge for up to one week.
- Assemble bowls warm or cold, dividing ingredients evenly and dressing with the coriander hemp tahini cream! Sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with some fresh coriander before serving!