- 1 tin chickpeas* (240g drained)
- 1 heaped tbsp (20g) tahini - creamed sesame seeds**
- 1/2 cup (105g) low fat natural/plain yoghurt
- 2 chopped/crushed garlic cloves
- juice from 1 lemon (or 2 tbsp lemon juice)
- 1/2 tsp salt (essential!)
- OPTIONAL: 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp paprika, 1 tbsp olive oil and/or 1 roasted red pepper
- Put the chickpeas, tahini, yoghurt, garlic, salt, lemon juice and any optional extras such as roasted
- red pepper or cumin into a food processor or blender*** Blend!
- And if you would like a smoother hummus then add 1-2 tbsp of the chickpea water at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Serve with Snackettes and enjoy!