Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 5 minutes
Servings – 1
- 2 large organic eggs, whisked
- Pinch or two of salt
- 2 tsp butter or olive oil
- 1 tbsp firm goats cheese diced
- Rocket, fresh basil and two hunky slices of toasted sourdough to serve
- 1 packet of Linwoods Boost Seed Flax, Nuts Q10
- Season the eggs.
- Heat a pan over a medium heat.
- Add butter or oil to the pan add the eggs.
- Gently fold and break up the eggs as they cook using a spatula. Cook for 2 minutes before adding in the goat’s cheese and cooking for one more minute. Remove from the heat and allow to rest for a minute or two in the hot pan to allow the goats cheese to melt into the heat of the eggs.
- Serve on top of toasted sourdough, rocket, basil and linwoods nutty flaxseed mix over the top. I love a generous amount of black pepper to serve too!