- 50g quinoa, rinsed
- 100g rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons Linwoods Milled Chia Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Linwoods Milled Flaxseed & Goji Berries
- 4 tablespoons mixed seeds (pumpkin and sunflower work well)
- 3 tablespoons Linwoods Sun-Dried Goji Berries
- 3 tablespoons dried blueberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, honey or date nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line a 9x9in baking tin.
- Mix together the rinsed quinoa, oats, protein powder, chia seeds, flaxseeds, other seeds, dried fruit, cinnamon, ginger and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the mashed banana, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla then pour into the dry ingredients. Mix well to combine.
- Spoon into the tin and spread out evenly. Bake for 20 minutes until golden and firm. Leave to cool completely then cut into bars - enjoy!