- 1 cup Linwoods Milled Flaxseed Sunflower Pumpkin & Sesame Seeds & Goji Berries
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3 heaped tbsp Linwoods Shelled Hemp
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 tbsp oil- coconut/olive/rapeseed
- 1/4 cup almond almond milk
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Handful of raisins
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl (except from the raisins)
- Whisk the eggs together and pour in the milk and oil. Combine this with your dry ingredients and mix well. Finally, stir through the raisins, so that they're roughly evenly distributed.
- Transfer the dough mix into your loaf tin and smooth out. (This loaf is slightly smaller than the standard loaf tin size, so I just left space at the end and filled it 2/3 of the way)
- Bake in the oven for around 30 minutes. Cooking time can vary depending on your oven. Once the bread is nicely golden on top, and a knife comes out clean when pierced into the bread, removed from the tin and allow to cool on a wire wrack.
- Serve with toppings of choice, such as: tahini, honey and hemp seeds, peanut butter & berries or raspberry jam, berries and coconut.