- 6 tablespoons Linwoods Organic Whole Chia Seeds
- 1 cup almond or other plant-based milk
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut yoghurt or natural yoghurt
- 4 tablespoons gluten-free granola
- 4 figs
- In a small bowl combine the chia seeds, almond or other plant-based milk and vanilla extract. Stir well, cover with a lid and soak in the refrigerate for at least two hours or preferably overnight.
- Before you are ready to serve, peel 3 figs, discard the peel and mash the flesh with a fork until it turns into a jam-like texture. Cut the remaining fig into a few slices, chop the rest into quarters and use as decoration.
- Take a nice jar or glass and begin to assemble, start by pressing the fig slices against the inside of the jar until they stick. Then fill about 4 tablespoons of the chia pudding into the bottom of each jar followed by a layer of gluten-free granola, fig mash, coconut or natural yoghurt, top with the remaining chia pudding and finish with a sprinkle of granola.
- Decorate with the remaining fig quarters and enjoy.