Falafel Salad Bowl served with a creamy tahini sauce, flaxseed, mixed greens and veggies. It is one of the easiest salad recipes (and also one of the tastiest), perfect for lunch or dinner.
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 – 20 minutes
Servings – 2 (8 falafel)
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed well
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp Flaxseed, Pumpkin and Sunflower Seeds
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tps cumin
- ¼ tsp coriander
- ¼ tsp salt
- Olive oil for cooking
- Place chickpeas into a large bowl with tahini, coriander, lemon juice, cumin, coriander and salt.
- Blend the mixture to rough puree using a hand/stick blender.
- Add in flaxseed and mix well to combine. Set to one side for five minutes.
- Roll the mixture into 8 balls.
- You can cook these in a preheated oven for 15 -20 minutes @180C (350F) or you can cook them for 10 – 12 minutes in an air fryer.
- With either option spray liberally with spray olive oil or drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat!
- Serve on a bed of mixed greens with veggies of choice and a generous drizzle of tahini.