- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons nut butter
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 30g puffed rice
- 3 tablespoons Linwoods Milled Chia Seeds
- 4 tablespoons mixed seeds
- 40g dried blueberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50g dark chocolate, broken up into chunks
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Melt the coconut oil, nut butter and maple syrup.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a bowl then pour in the wet ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Spoon into a lined tin or tupperware box and pat in tightly. Gently melt the chocolate and coconut oil then pour over to cover.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours to set.
- When ready to serve, remove and place on a chopping board. Cut into 6 bars - and enjoy!