- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 dessert spoons Linwoods Organic Hemp Protein+ with Flaxseed, Chia Seed, Cocoa & Beetroot Powder
- 50g coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons Linwoods Milled Chia Seeds
- 4 tablespoons Linwoods Sun-Dried Goji Berries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 40g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- Pumpkin seeds
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Bee pollen
- Gently melt the almond butter, maple syrup and coconut oil in a small pan then whisk in the vanilla extract and set aside.
- Mix together the protein powder, coconut flour, chia seeds, cinnamon and goji berries in a bowl then pour in the melted ingredients.
- Mix well to form a dough then press into a lined tupperware box or small tin and push in with your fingers in an even layer and place in the fridge.
- Meanwhile melt the coconut oil and dark chocolate then pour this over to cover. Sprinkle over the pumpkin seeds, raspberries and bee pollen then return to the fridge and chill for at least 2 hours to set.
- When ready to serve, remove from the tin/box, place on a chopping board and cut into bars. Enjoy!
- Keep any remaining bars in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week.