- 150g cooked sweet potato or butternut squash
- 100g rolled oats
- 2 dessertspoons Linwoods Hemp Protein + Flaxseed, Chia Seed, Cocoa & Beetroot Powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Linwoods Milled Chia Seeds
- 2 tablespoons almond or cashew butter
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons almond milk
- 4 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 30g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried raspberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed nuts (hazelnuts work well)
- Place all of the ingredients for the protein balls in a blender or food processor and whizz up until smooth and quite thick and sticky.
- Use your hands or a spoon to scrape out portions of the mixture and roll into generous sized balls then roll each one in the cacao nibs to cover - you should have 10-12 balls. Place in the fridge to firm up for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile gently melt the coconut oil and dark chocolate. Drizzle over each ball and scatter over the freeze -dried raspberries and nuts. Return to the fridge for at least another 30 minutes - then enjoy!