- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoon of smooth hazelnut butter
- 1 tablespoon of maca powder
- 1 tablespoon of Linwoods Hemp Protein + powder
- 1 teaspoon of maple or date syrup
- A dash of almond milk if your blender or food processor is struggling to blend
- About ¼ cup of brewed cold black coffee
- To make the ice lollies just add the banana into a blender or food processor and add all the remaining ingredients.
- Blend for a minute or so until you have a creamy and completely smooth consistency. If your blender is struggle just add in some almond milk.
- To assemble the ice lollies: Fill up some ice lolly moulds with about 1 teaspoon each of black coffee.
- Add a bit of the hazelnut icecream and top with more black coffee (about another teaspoon or less)
- Repeat the process until the ice lolly mould is filled to the top.
- Place the ice lollies to set in the freezer for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- To pop the ice lollies out of the mould just place them under some warm water.
- Drizzle the melted dark chocolate on top and sprinkle with the cacao nibs.
- Store them in the freezer for a couple of weeks.