- 350g turkey breast fillet
- 1/4 cup of Milled Organic Flaxseed
- 1/4 cup of ground almonds
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 large egg
- Pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°c.
- Slice the turkey into bite-sized chunks.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl and set aside momentarily.
- Mix the flaxseeds almonds, herbs and salt together in a large bowl.
- One by one, cover the turkey breast in the egg and then roll it in the flaxseed mix until coated.
- Place the turkey on a wire rack and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and cooked through – turning halfway through.
- Serve and enjoy with a generous dollop of my Clean Cranberry Sauce.