Recipe by SpamellaB
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons Milled Organic Flaxseeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 50g dark chocolate (can be vegan/dairy-free)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Freeze-dried raspberries, to decorate
- First make the base: Mix together the oats and Milled Organic Flaxseeds in a bowl. Gently melt the maple syrup, coconut oil and peanut butter together, then pour into the dry ingredients and mix to combine - it should stick together.
- Divide between two individual heart-shaped moulds - silicone if possible (easier to remove) - to fit the Valentine’s theme! Press into the base then leave to chill.
- Meanwhile make the jam: Place the berries in a small pan and gently heat to allow the juices to run. Stir in the maple syrup and cook for a few minutes, then remove from the heat and stir in the chia seeds. Allow at least 30 minutes to set and form a jam. Keep in the fridge until needed (can be made up to 1 week in advance).
- Spread a teaspoon of the jam over each, almost reaching the top, and smooth out. Place in the fridge.
- Now gently melt the coconut oil and chocolate. Pour this over the jam to reach the top on each heart. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set.
- When you’re ready to serve, simply remove from the fridge, pop out a heart and onto a plate. Scatter with freeze-dried raspberries and serve!