- 2 large bananas
- 100g rolled oats
- 100g gluten-free flour or brown rice flour
- 50g coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 200ml almond milk
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cocoa or cacao powder
- 2 dessertspoons Linwoods Hemp Protein+ with Flaxseed, Bio Cultures, Vitamin D & Co-Enzyme Q10
- 2 extra tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- Peanuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line a 9x9in baking tin.
- Place the ingredients (other than the choc/peanut butter extras) into a blender and whizz up until smooth.
- Spoon half into a bowl and whisk in the cocoa/cacao powder, protein powder and extra milk.
- Add the peanut butter to the remaining mixture still in the blender and whizz up for 10-20 seconds.
- Spoon alternate spoonfuls of the mixture into the prepared tin and swirl slightly, then bake for 25 minutes until golden and firm. Leave to cool then cut into squares.
- Whisk together the drizzle ingredients and spoon over then sprinkle with nuts. Enjoy!