Blueberry Cinnamon Mug Cake is a simple and quick recipe that works both for breakfast and an afternoon snack. A spiced cake bursting with a sweet blueberry compote made in the microwave in one minute.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
For the mug cake
- 12g oat flour, rolled oats blended into a flour
- 6g ground almonds
- 5g Linwoods Milled Organic Flaxseed
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 15ml maple syrup
- 50ml unsweetened almond milk
- 15g smooth almond butter
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon powder
- 5-6 fresh blueberries
For the compote
- 5-6 Blueberries warmed up with 5ml maple syrup
- 30ml dairy-free yoghurt
- Mix all the dry ingredients except the blueberries in a bowl.
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix. Finally fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Transfer into a microwaveable mug or ramekin and cook on high power for 1-1.5 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Top with blueberry compote and dairy-free yoghurt.