- 2 large bananas
- 3 tablespoons smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 100ml almond milk
- 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons Linwoods Milled Flaxseed Sunflower, Pumpkin & Sesame Seeds & Goji Berries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100g fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease and line a 9x9in tin with baking paper.
- Place the bananas, peanut butter, almond milk and vanilla in a blender and whizz up until smooth.
- Now add half the oats, flaxseeds, cinnamon and baking powder and whizz again.
- Stir in the other half of the oats and blueberries and mix in, then pour into the tin and smooth out evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and firmed up then leave to cool before slicing up into 9-12 bars. Enjoy!