- 1 ½ frozen banana
- ½ avocado
- ½ cup of frozen berries of your choice ( I have used blackberries)
- A small piece of peeled beetroot
- 2 tablespoons of Linwoods Milled Chia Seeds (optional but it will make the smoothie thicker and creamier)
- ½ cup of coconut milk for blending or non dairy milk of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of Linwoods Hemp Protein+ with Flaxseed, Bio Cultures, Vitamin D and Co-Enzyme Q10
- Figs or fresh berries
- Coconut chips
- Simply place all the ingredients into a blender apart from the coconut milk.
- Gradually add the coconut milk until you reach the desired consistency. You might not need to us it all.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with the topping of your choice.
Recipe by Happy Skin Kitchen