- 150g oat flour
- 50g spelt flour
- 2 tablespoons Linwoods Milled Flaxseed Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts & Co-Enzyme Q10
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tablespoon maca powder (optional)
- 25g sweetener or coconut sugar
- 2 bananas
- 4 tablespoons date nectar
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider or white vinegar
- 50ml almond milk
- 1 tablespoon date nectar
- 1 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon almond milk
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Dried banana chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and lightly grease a loaf tin.
- Mix together the flours, flaxseeds, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, maca powder and sweetener/sugar in a large bowl.
- Either mash the bananas and whisk together with the date nectar, tahini, vanilla, vinegar and almond milk - or whizz up in a blender.
- Pour this into the dry ingredients and mix to form a smooth batter. Spoon into the tin and smooth out evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes until risen, golden and a skewer comes out clean. Leave to cool in the tin.
- Once cooled, place on a wire rack. Whisk together the date nectar, tahini, almond milk and vanilla to so not as thick, then drizzle over the loaf and decorate with dried banana chips. Slice up and serve!
Recipe by SpamellaB.com