- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons date nectar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 130g brown rice flour
- 2 tablespoons Linwoods Milled Flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 banana, sliced, to go on top
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line a loaf tin.
- Place the banana, coconut oil and date nectar into a blender and whizz up until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla and whizz again.
- Add the dry ingredients and blend once more until well combined. Pour into the tin and smooth out evenly. Arrange the banana slices on top in one single layer.
- Bake for 35 minutes until golden, risen and a skewer comes out clean. Leave to cool then place on a wire rack.