- 2 bananas
- 250g dates or prunes, soaked in boiling water for 20 minutes then drained
- 200g rolled oats
- 50g brown rice flour
- 2 tablespoons Linwoods Milled Organic Flaxseed
- 30g desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons mixed seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond or coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line a 9x9in baking tin.
- Place everything into your blender and whizz up until well combined - but not completely smooth as you still want a bit of texture.
- Spoon into the tin and spread out evenly. Bake for about 20 minutes until golden and firmed up. Leave to cool for 10 minutes then cut into 9-12 bars and leave in the tin.
- When ready to serve once cooled, pop out and enjoy!