Recipe by SpamellaB.com
- 150g jumbo oats
- 2 tablespoons Linwoods Flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 banana, mashed
- 300ml almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C and lightly grease a medium ovenproof dish.
- Mix together the oats, flaxseeds and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Stir in the mashed banana then stir in the almond milk, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Pour this into your dish then scatter the blueberries over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden and a light crust has formed. Now serve up!