- 150g rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 4 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons Linwoods Milled Flaxseed Sunflower Pumpkin & Sesame Seeds & Goji Berries
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 350ml almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large handful blueberries
- 2-3 fresh figs, halved
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and lightly grease an ovenproof dish.
- Mix together the oats, turmeric powder, coconut sugar, flaxseeds and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the mashed banana, egg, almond milk and vanilla and pour into the dry ingredients. Mix well then pour into the dish.
- Scatter over the blueberries and arrange the figs (cut side up) on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden - then enjoy hot or cold!