- 150g rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons Linwoods Chia, Cinnamon & Apple Flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 40g dried cranberries
- 50g apple puree
- 250ml almond milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large pear, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- Pecans, to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and lightly grease a small skillet pan (or ovenproof dish).
- Mix together the oats, flaxseeds, mixed spice and cranberries in a bowl.
- Whisk the apple puree, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla then pour into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into the pan and place the pear slices on top then sprinkle with coconut sugar. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden. Enjoy hot or cold!