Recipe by SpamellaB.com
- 50g rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon Linwoods Milled Flax, Chia, Apple & Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon raisins or sultanas
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 150ml almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 apple, grated
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons natural yogurt (or coconut if dairy-free)
- Handful of berries e.g. blueberries, raspberries
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds
- The night before, mix together the oats, flaxseeds, raisins or sultanas and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Stir in the almond milk, vanilla, grated apple and lemon juice and mix well. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning give the oats a quick mix then top with the yogurt, berries, pomegranate seeds and pumpkin seeds.
- Enjoy straight away!