- 1 heap tbsp (10g) Linwoods Milled Flax, Chia, Apple & Cinnamon
- 120g (1 cup) buckwheat flour
- 60g (¼ cup) apple puree
- 250ml (1 cup) unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g frozen cranberries
- 30ml (⅛ cup) apple puree
- 1 tbsp (20ml) maple syrup or 10 -20 drops liquid stevia
- Whisk together all pancake batter ingredients and set to one side for 5 minutes.
- Batter will be quite thick but still pourable.
- Heat a nonstick pan over a medium heat. Lightly grease with coconut oil or spray oil.
- Cook 2 - 2.5 tbsp of batter per pancake in the pan depending on how many you would like to make and desired size. Spread the batter a little with your spoon.
- Allow to cook for 3 minutes, carefully flip and cook for 2 minutes more. Alternatively place pan under a preheated grill and cook for 1 minute. Return to the stove top and flip with more ease!
- Allow to cook for a further 1 minute.