- 200g rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 150ml maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50g dried blueberries
- 50g dried apple pieces
- 50g Linwoods Active Nuts Apple & Cinnamon Walnuts with Bio Cultures
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees and grease and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the oats and cinnamon in a bowl. Gently melt the coconut oil then whisk in the maple syrup and vanilla and pour into the dry ingredients. Mix well to combine.
- Scatter over the granola mix into the baking tray in one even layer then bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix in the dried apple, dried blueberries and walnuts and bake for a further 5 minutes until golden.
- Leave to cool to allow to crispen up - then place into a kilner jar or lidded tub and keep for up to a week. Serve on top of yogurt with fresh fruit or scattered over a smoothie bowl.