Super Seasonal Crunch Salad
For the Salad
- 8 cups (approx. 560g) destemmed and roughly chopped kale of choice
- 80g (½ cup) pomegranate arils
- 30g (¼ cup) sesame seeds; we used a mixture of black and white sesame seeds
- 30g (2 heaped tbsp) chia seeds
- 35g (¼ cup) Linwoods Shelled Hemp
- 3-4 tbsp large flake coconut
- 2 tsp bee pollen, optional
- 200g (1 cup) cauliflower rice, steamed
- 1 cup leftover roast veggies; we just used carrots but you can add brussels, broccoli, parsnips, butternut squash, sweet or white potato
For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp (30ml) extra virgin cold pressed olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced or ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- Toss the kale in the dressing and massage for 2-3 minutes to soften the leaves!
- Mix together all salad ingredients...except for the bee poll. It’s that easy!
- Season with a little more Pink Himalayan Rock Salt and Black Pepper to taste!
- Sprinkle over bee pollen if using before serving.