Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
Servings – 2
- 100g uncooked quinoa, I used tricolour
- 350ml water
- 100g cucumber diced
- ½ a small red onion finely chopped
- 150g baby plum or cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 4 tbsp Linwoods Shelled Hemp Seeds
- 2 tbsp pitted Kalamata olives sliced
- 2 tbsp cold pressed extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp black pepper to taste
- 1 medium avocado sliced
- Fresh basil to serve
- Cover quinoa with water in a pot. Bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes until all the water is absorbed.
- Allow to cool or you can serve this warm. Mix quinoa with red onion through to olive oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve topped with avocado and fresh basil.