Peanut butter Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
Recipe by Happy Skin Kitchen
- 1 ½ frozen banana
- ½ avocado
- 2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- ½ cup of almond milk for blending
- 1 tablespoon of Linwoods Organic Hemp Protein+ with Flax, Chia, Cocoa & Beetroot Powder
- Sliced banana
- Coconut chips
- Cacao nibs
- Simply place all the ingredients into a blender apart from the almond milk.
- Gradually add the almond milk until you reach the desired consistency. You might not need to use it all.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with the topping of your choice.