These delicious and doughy mince pie brownies will be a bit hit this festive season…a fudgy centre, spiced mixed fruit and a dollop of cream for good measure.
We also mixed our Flaxseed, Cocoa and Mulberry blend with water for an egg replacement and extra rich chocolatey taste.
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 28 – 30 minutes
Servings – 8 – 10
Mince Pie Brownie Ingredients
- 2 tbsp milled Linwoods Flaxseed, Cocoa and Mulberry + 6 tbsp water
- 70g ground almonds
- 60g raw cacao powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cloves and nutmeg
- 60g vegan butter, melted
- 60g smooth almond butter
- 80ml maple syrup
- 70g coconut sugar or raw cane sugar
- 60g dark chocolate chips
- 80g mixed dried fruit
Mince Pie Brownie Directions
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Line an 8 inch tin with baking paper and lightly grease with spray oil.
- Mix together the flax and water in a small bowl and set to one side for five minutes.
- Mix together the cacao powder, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ground cloves and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Whisk together the melted vegan butter, almond butter, maple syrup, and sugar in a jug.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well to form a smooth soft brownie dough!
- Fold 60g of the mixed fruit and chocolate chips through the batter.
- Place batter into the prepared tin and spread evenly using your hands. Sprinkle the remaining mixed fruit over the top and bake in the preheated oven for 28 – 30 minutes. Allow to cool fully in the tray before slicing. Store in a sealed container for up to four days. Delicious warm with a dollop of dairy free yogurt or cream!