Located in a secluded Wicklow Valley, yet just over an hour drive from Dublin International Airport lies BrookLodge and Macreddin Village.
Developed as a self-contained village, since its opening in 1999, BrookLodge has quickly become a very popular place for food lovers to visit. With being home to Ireland’s First Certified Organic Restaurant – The Strawberry Tree. Macreddin is also home to an Italian Southern Style Bistro La Taverna Armento, The Wells Spa – An Adult Only Destination Spa and so much more.
The prize includes:
- Enjoy an overnight stay in one of Macreddin’s Mezzanine Suite are contemporary classics. Stunning split level bedrooms contain truly king size beds, a free standing bath & plasma screen. A spacious living area downstairs provides a mini bar & unlimited internet access on a giant plasma screen and would certainly grace any New York Boutique hotel.
- Pamper yourself with choice between a 30 Minute Back Massage at our Adult only Wells Spa OR…
- Take in the beauty of the Wicklow Countryside and practise your swing with 18 holes at Macreddin Golf Course
- Whatever you decide to choose, the use of the Wells Spa Thermal Suite during your stay is Complimentary when pre-booked
- Dinner for 2 in Ireland’s first certified Organic & Wild Restaurant – to include a 5 course menu offering.
- Cooked to order Breakfast with Macreddin’s baked Bread from our Organic Bakery & our preserves from The Strawberry Tree Kitchen