- 80g buckwheat OR brown rice flour
- 30g oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Linwoods Flaxseed, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts & Co-Enzyme Q10 blend
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 180ml almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil for cooking
- Toppings - 20g chopped nuts, 40g melted dark chocolate, 50g strawberries
- Add the oats to a blender and blitz into a flour. Then add all the other ingredients to the blender, apart from the toppings and coconut oil. Blend until smooth.
- Add the coconut oil to a frying pan over a medium heat and allow to warm. Add tbsp pancake mixture to the frying pan to make a pancake. Cook for 3 minutes on one side before flipping and cooking for a further 2-3 minutes on the other side. Repeat with the rest of the mixture until it’s all used up! You should make 4-5 mini pancakes.
- Stack the pancakes, adding slices of strawberries in between each layer. Drizzle with melted dark chocolate and a sprinkling of chopped nuts.