- 3 ripe bananas
- 4 tbsp soya yogurt
- 6 tbsp agave nectar
- 4 tbsp sugar-free peanut butter + extra
- 2 tbsp Linwoods Hemp Protein (Organic Hemp Protein+ with Flaxseed, Chia Seed Broccoli & Spinach)
- Begin by placing 1 or 2 tbsp spoons of peanut butter at the end of the ice-lolly moulds, place in the freezer to freeze while you prepare the main ice-lolly mixture (allow the peanut butter to freeze for approximately 1 hour).
- Using a powerful blender, add halved bananas, yogurt, agave nectar, peanut butter and hemp protein+ until the ingredients turn into a thick and creamy consistency.
- Remove the ice-lolly moulds from the freezer and pour the banana mixture evenly over the frozen peanut butter.
- Place in the freezer and allow freezing over night.