- ½ a small ripe banana mashed
- 1 tbsp (7g) organic whole chia seeds
- 50g oats
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 180ml (¾ cup) unsweetened almond milk
- 40g (2 tbsp) dairy free yogurt, soy, almond, cashew, or coconut
- 5 drops stevia or 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- Unsweetened almond milk to serve
- Remaining half a banana; grilled or pan fried if you have the luxury of being at home!
- Pinch of chia seeds
- Two pinches of cacao nibs
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Freeze dried or fresh raspberries
- Mix together all oat ingredients in a bowl, jug or jar. Set to one side for 10 minutes, then give them another stir and place into the fridge overnight.
- In the morning thin out with a little more unsweetened almond milk to reach desired consistency. Serve with toppings of choice! Warm pan fried or grilled banana with some maple syrup is highly recommended!