- 40g ripe banana
- 250ml unsweetened almond milk
- 20g oat flour (or oats)*
- 40g buckwheat flour
- 7g milled flaxseed
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Blend together all ingredients in a jug using a hand/stick blender until smooth.
- Preheat a non stick 10 inch pan over a medium heat.
- Pour 60ml (¼ cup) of the batter into the pan, swirl to spread, and allow to cook over a medium heat for 2 minutes. When the edges start to lift carefully flip the crepe and cook for one minute more.
- These crepes reheat perfectly and can be made in advance and stored in the fridge in a seal tight container for up to 2 days.
- Serve with dairy free yogurt, berries, caramalised banana, fresh lemon, honey or maple syrup, some crushed nuts...and whatever else you fancy!
- *If using oats as opposed to oat flour blend everything together in a blender.