- 100g rolled oats
- 2 dessertspoons Linwoods Hemp Protein powder with Flaxseed, Chia Seed, Broccoli & Spinach
- 4 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons superfood green powder
- 2 tablespoons smooth nut butter
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons no added sugar strawberry or raspberry jam
- Flaked almonds
- Mix together the oats, protein, cacao nibs, cinnamon and greens powder in a bowl.
- Now stir in the nut butter, maple syrup, almond milk and vanilla and mix well with a fork or spoon so the mixture comes together.
- Divide into 6 balls then flatten out into even-sized cookie shapes and place on a chopping board of flat tin lined with greaseproof paper.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
- When ready to serve, spread 3 of the cookies with some jam then top with the other. Place some flaked almonds sticking out the middle to look like teeth - now enjoy!