Have an early taste of summer with this Greek Tomato salad, it’s flavoursome, refreshing and you only need 7 ingredients. We’ve included our Multiboost Milled Hemp to add a lovely nutty taste to this tomato salad and extra benefits including Protein, Omega 3 (ALA), Zinc, Magnesium and Iron.
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 0
Servings – 2 – 4
- 2 baby cucumbers diced
- 8 – 10 large cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 2 heaped tbsp of pitted kalamata olives
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- Half a small red onion, finely sliced
- ½ a large red bell pepper, diced
- 2 – 3 tbsp of Linwoods Multiboost Milled Hemp
For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp extra virgin cold pressed olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Mix together the cucumber, tomatoes, olives, avocado, red onion and bell pepper in a large bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a jug.
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and mix well to coat.
- Serve salad portions with a mighty spoonful of Multiboost Milled Hemp and mix through before tucking in.