Politique de Confidentialité
This Privacy Statement governs the manner in which Linwoods collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected from users (each, a « User ») of the www.linwoodshealthfoods.com website (« Site »).
Linwoods is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining your privacy. We strictly adhere to the requirements of data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to understand and understand how we use it.
- Personal information
We may collect personal information from a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, submit a contact form, services, features or resources Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information.
When you make a request for a payment – for example: your name, email address and payment are totally safe and secure. Complementary Linwoods Fully Applied Data Protection and Consumer Protection Any data we collect is used to improve your order, improve our products and services.
To receive details of, to rectify or to request information about us using the methods outlined below.
- Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the user, the name of the user, the type of computer, and the information provided by the user.
- How we use collected information
Linwoods collects and uses
- To improve customer service
Your information helps you respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on information and feedback from you.
- To process transactions
We can use the information provided by the customer. We do not share this information except to the extent necessary to provide the service eg to send transaction confirmation emails.
- To send periodic emails
The e-mail address is being protected from spambots. It can also be used to answer inquiries, and / or other requests or questions.
If they decide to opt in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information etc. We may also invite users to participate in surveys, or to notify you about special events. If at any time we would like to know how to send emails, we would like to provide detailed information on our website.
- How we protect your information
We understand that the security of your personal data is important. Misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We have implemented a number of security measures to help protect your personal data. For example, we implement access controls, use firewalls and secure servers, and we encrypt personal data.
However, no electronic transmission or storage of information is 100% secure. Therefore, despite the security measures that we have put in place to protect your personal data, we can not guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of data will not occur.
- Links to Other Sites
Users can find content on our website that links to third party sites. These linked sites are independent and hence adhere to separate policies; therefore Linwoods has no responsibility or liability for content delivered on these platforms.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
- Your rights
Where do you get your personal data? We have provided an overview of this topic for you. You can exercise your rights via our contact page.
- The right to access your personal data and correction
You have the right to access, correct or update your personal data at any time. We understand the importance of this and should you want to exercise your rights, please contact us.
- The right to data portability
Your personal data is portable. This means it can be moved, copied or transmitted electronically. However, this right only applies where:
– The processing is based on your consent;
– The processing takes place for the performance of a contract;
– The processing takes place by automated means;
If you wish to exercise your right to data portability, please contact us.
- The right to deletion of your personal data
You have right to request that we delete your data if:
– your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which we collected it; or
– you withdraw the consent that you had previously given us to process your personal data, and there is no other legal ground to process that personal data; or
– you object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes; or
– Linwoods’s legitimate interests (such as improving the overall user experience on websites);
– the personal data is not being processed lawfully; gold
Your personal data needs to be deleted to comply with the law.
If you wish to know the facts, please contact us.
If we do not know what we want to do, we will not be able to delete, destroy or permanently de-identify it. For direct marketing purposes, we will delete, destroy or permanently de-identify your personal data.
- The right to restriction of processing
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if:
– you do not believe the personal data we have about you is accurate; or
– the personal data is not being processed lawfully, but instead of deleting the personal data, you would prefer us to restrict processing instead; or
– we no longer need your personal data for the purposes we collected it, but you require the data in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
– you have objected to the processing of your personal data and are awaiting verification on whether your interests related to that objection outweigh the legitimate grounds for processing your data.
If you wish to restrict our processing of your personal data, please let us know and we will take care of your legal requirements.
- The right to object
You have the right to the object of the processing of your personal data, for which you can contact us at any time.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain directly to the supervisory authority (https://ico.org.uk) about how we process personal data.
This privacy statement was last updated on May 22 nd 2018.
A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer, which allows you to improve the quality of your site.
They do not do anything they are not executable code and can only be read by you and the website that created them. You can view and edit the cookies on your computer using a text editor (the contents are usually only strings of unique identifiers and date / timestamps). The website that created the cookie can read the contents when you are at their website.
Cookies are widely used across the internet: you can have hundreds of cookies on your computer at any time. Each browser has its own set of cookies so, if you run multiple browsers, you will have multiple sets of cookies on your computer.
This site uses two types of cookies: session cookies, which are deleted from your computer when you close your web browser; and persistent cookies, which remain on your computer until they are deleted, or until specified expiry date / time.
None of the cookies, but they may store information that can be used.
We use Google Analytics to generate reports on this website, which links to a number of persistent and session cookies. More information about the cookies used by Google analytics can be found here: http://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
Most browsers allow users to check which cookies are accepted and to delete existing cookies. Please refer to your browser’s ‘Help’ function for further instructions. Refusing to accept cookies will, in many circumstances, have a negative impact on the usability of a web site.