These yummy Coconut Matcha Oats will power you through your day. Oats mixed with creamy coconut milk, energising matcha powder, sweet maple syrup and orange zest, nutritious flax and hemp seeds, topped with Crunchy Seed Clusters for an extra sweetness. Making a delicious yet nutritious breakfast.
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 2
- 250ml water
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 100g jumbo oats
- 250ml full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Linwoods Milled Flaxseed
- 2 tbsp Linwoods Shelled Hemp
- 1 – 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Linwoods Crunchy Seed Clusters Pumpkin and Chia and Linwoods Shelled Hemp for topping
- Orange segments, peanut butter and coconut flakes, optional toppings
- Mix together about 100ml of water and the matcha powder using a matcha whisk or a little handheld milk frother.
- Add the rest of the water, the matcha mixture, oats, coconut milk, and flax to a pot over a medium heat. Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer, stirring often until the oats reach your desired consistency. Cook jumbo oats for about 6 – 8 minutes.
- Add the hemp seeds, maple syrup to taste and the orange zest.
- Serve oats topped with clusters, hemp seeds and optional extras if desired.