If you’re in need of some healthy breakfast inspiration, look no further…these Coconut and Passionfruit Overnight Oats are easy and quick to make plus the combination of coconut and passionfruit gives a sweet taste and creamy texture
Preparation Time- 5 minutes
Cooking Time– Overnight
Servings – 1
- 40g rolled Oats
- 1/2 tbsp Linwoods Flax, Nuts & Q10
- 120ml Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Passionfruit pulps
- 100g Coconut Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flakes
Method (Watch the video demonstration here)
- Combine rolled oats, flaxseed, coconut milk, maple syrup, 1 passionfruit pulp and coconut yogurt.
- Pour into a jar or bowl.
- Top with another passionfruit pulp.
- Leave in the fridge overnight.
- Top with coconut flakes and serve!