Chocolate Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 2 People
Ingredients for Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
- 200g frozen banana chunks
- 100g avocado
- 300ml oat milk
- 2 tbsp oats
- 2 – 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 heaped tbsp Linwoods Organic Milled Flaxseed
- Berries, Pomegranate, Cacao nibs, Puffed Quinoa, Flax and Pumpkin Seeds for topping (or whatever toppings you prefer for your chocolate smoothie bowl)
How To Make A Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
- Blend together all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Pour into bowls and serve immediately with berries, seeds, cacao nibs and a little extra flax for good measure to fully take your chocolate smoothie bowl to the next level
If you are looking for creative ways to increase your intake of flaxseed, we have 100s of flaxseed recipes just like this chocolate smoothie bowl. Be sure to check out our other flaxseed recipes. It is recommended that you use 20g of our Milled Flaxseed daily to increase the chances of feeling the health benefits.